I AM NOW ACCEPTING NEW STUDENTS.
Please email me at:Forrest Munden or leave a message at 760-575-4344
Do any of these apply to you?
- Failed the NREMT exam before or even several times
- Have a job offer pending the pass of the NREMT exam
- Are a poor test taker or worried about the next time you test
- Looking to help your son or daughter pass the National Registry exam
- Looking for a Paramedic Tutor that knows the NREMT exam inside and out
My tutoring services include eight, personalized one-hour sessions where we cover the fundamental topics included in the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT) test.
In our first session, I will determine the breadth and depth of your current EMT/Paramedic knowledge. We will discover your strengths and weaknesses. I will, then, customize your remaining tutoring sessions to meet your specific needs.
We will spend 6-8 weeks covering the following topics in depth:
- EMS Operations
This is not a fly-by-night course and given the extensive material we will cover, expediting sessions to any less than 6 weeks is not advisable. This course will require you to commit yourself to learn new material and study each topic.
Whether or not you know the material, test taking can be tricky. My tutoring services will help improve your test taking strategy and restore your confidence in your EMT/Paramedic knowledge. The next time you take the exam, you will feel more confident understanding and answering each question, not scared or unsure.